McHugh Plastic Surgery
Thomas McHugh, MD
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon located in The Woodlands, TX
When fine lines and wrinkles are making you look older than you feel, Thomas P. McHugh, MD, PLLC, offers a solution. An award-winning, board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. McHugh offers a full range of injectables including Dypsort®, BotoxⓇ, The Restylane® collection of fillers, and the JuvedermⓇ collection of fillers. From erasing fine lines around your eyes to reducing deep forehead lines, at McHugh Plastic Surgery in the Woodlands, Texas, you can restore your youthful appearance and feel fantastic in your skin. To find out what treatments are best for your anti-aging goals, contact the office today by calling or book an appointment online.
BOTOX and Dermal Fillers Q & A
How Does Dysport and Botox Work?
Dysport and Botox reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Dr. McHugh injects a small amount of purified botulinum toxin into designated areas, targeting specific muscles.
Dypsort and Botox work by stopping the muscle movement (which is what causes fine lines and wrinkles). The lack of movement reduces the signs of aging, leading to smoother looking skin.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are a form of injectables that restore volume and fullness to your facial features. At McHugh Plastic Surgery, a variety of fillers are available, including:
- Resylane Ⓡ Contour : Restores and creates a smooth shape for the cheeks. Results last up to 18 months.
- RestylaneⓇDefyne: Enhances the surrounding area around the mouth. It increases natural-looking fullness and reduces the appearance of lines around your mouth, including perioral rhytids. Results last up to 12 months.
- Restylane® Lyft: Plumps your skin, restoring volume and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also stimulates the natural production of collagen, improving skin’s health. Results last up to 2 years.
- Juvederm® Fillers: Dr. McHugh offers these fillers upon request.
- Restylane® Kysse: improves fullness in the lips for up to 1 year.
- Restylane® Eyelight: The newest filler by Restylane, formulated to reduce undereye shadows. Results last up to 18 months.
To learn more about injectables, call the office or schedule your appointment online.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Services
BOTOX and Dermal Fillersmore info
Brazilian Butt Liftmore info
Laser Treatmentsmore info
Breast Augmentationmore info
Breast Liftmore info
Breast Reductionmore info
Mommy Makeovermore info
Facial Surgerymore info
Tummy Tuckmore info
Vaginal Rejuvenationmore info
Body Shapingmore info
CBD Oilsmore info